1. Write shorter posts and comments. No one cares that much, VB. Well, no one except The Czarina and she can never find out about this blog.
2. Learn how to put pictures on your blog! This is ridiculous for a visual learner to have no pictures on their own blog! It can't be that hard. Reading the Blogger directions over and over is obviously not helping you. Try something different. Get someone to show your visual-learning ass how to do it. Perhaps purchase a digital camera to inspire yourself?
3. Write more themed posts, full of collected thoughts about dating/relationships/people/life rather than day-to-day ramblings about your not-very-interesting life. Think less school-girl diary, more adult woman column. Unless it's something really juicy!
4. Work on the aesthetics of your blog. It is inconsistent and could be better. You know how to do it. Now take the time to make it pretty.
5. Start working on your novel. Finish reading this article about blogging a novel. Don't forget to protect it with some kind of copyright if you choose to do so.
6. Remember to keep in mind that anything you post could be read by anyone. Even your boss. Even The Czarina. So play nice. And nothing over borderline PG-13.
7. Stop reading blogs all the time. Live your life, already. It would probably allow you to have more blog-worthy moments! (And the vicious cycle begins....)
Shoot. The hard part about posting this is that now I will look like an idiot if I don't follow these at least partially. I guess all I can do is cross my fingers...any advice, readers? Thanks to The Daily Sketch for reminding me about all this stuff in his most recent post!