Friday, January 19, 2007

Fun Friday

Gosh, I haven't done one of these in a while. Here goes...

This is a fun little test which tells you how smart you are, compared to all the other idiots living in this country.

These guys have entirely too much time on their hands. Enough time to conduct experiments with Diet Coke and Mentos...

If you are as big of a Ricky Gervais fan as I am, then you have to check out his website. Obviously. There are links to some free podcasts, too! (Guess how I'll be spending the next few minutes...) Did I mention that his book, The World According to Karl Pilkington has kept me and Lady Starfish in stitches all week? It's a scream.

And, under the Why Does this Website Exist? category, I present to you Tampon Crafts. "For any time of the month."

Finally, there's a video on this site called "Tacos Rule" and it's pretty funny. Good thing we don't solve office disputes this way. Although, it would make work more interesting...And wouldn't it be great if we had Jedi powers??

Much thanks to my coworker, L, for most of these recommendations.

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'll be deep in the bowels of hospitality this weekend. A recap of my housewarming party will follow. Cross your fingers that I actually take pictures. You know how I always forget. And no, my digital camera still isn't here. Considering I ordered it in mid-November, I am starting to think this is getting ridiculous.

9 comments:

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

yay i can't wait for pics!

The Dummy said...

Hey, happy housewarming party! Do take lots of pictures!

Oh, and see you at the roll call today with your workout numbers!

acaligurl said...

hey welcome to the dummy's worldwide blog workout!!! its fun, 'cause we all kinda check in and jab at each other!
.....i took the stupid test.. not bad 21, (i got lucky with the questions!!!) happy weekend.

teahouse said...

Hooray for housewarming parties!! I'm going to one in Queens this weekend.

And I've never had one, even though I've owned my place for over a year now..I'm too lazy to organize one.

Mrs. S. said...

Tampon crafts? Hmmm. That promises to make every man that sees it uncomfortable.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Fun intelligence quiz...thanks for sharing!

I saw a feature on the whole coke+mentos thing on The Discovery Channel once. You're right. People who have that much time on their hands need to get a life.

Good luck with your hospitality - and that's messed up that you're still waiting on your camera!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you ordered a camera in November and it's still not there yet....

I'd be cussing up a storm...well maybe not, I gave up cussing as my new year's resolution...

Anny said...

that kinda sucks if u ordered in in nov, cuz u didn't even get to use it over the holidays. grrr.

Anny said...

hi VB! unfortch i know nothing about rss feeds. it's like one of the last things i haven't been able to figure out about blogging. however, i will ask the bf and letcha know. hope u have another great one today!!