Friday, February 09, 2007

Hello? Fun Friday?

Ok, Blogger just made me switch. I had no choice, I promise! The good news is, now I can put labels on my posts, like "Why I'm Weird" or "Freakishly Long Toes" or "Asshole". Cool!

I'm all about organization.

The bad news? I'm worried this messed up my RSS feed. So if you're used to getting me via your feed reader, and this blog isn't feeding anymore, please tell me so I can throw a hissy.

So today I'm wondering just how bad this month can get. Not only do I and some of my friends have man problems, (seriously, was there an Asshole Convention or something??) but last night I got pulled over. Oh wait, the cop was a man. I'll just add him to the list, too. Whoop-de-friggin do.

Like a complete moron, I was going 50 in a 35. (I was so hungry, all I was thinking about was eating. I know, so lame. He didn't buy it either. But I was seriously starved!) So I wasn't paying attention. Now I'm looking at 4 points and $180 if I don't show up at my court date. If I do show up, he'll "help me out", whatever the hell that means. He'll change it to 2 points? Lowered fine? He'll go fuck himself?

Guess I'll find out. But what I want to know is, why not just lower the damn points now??? It's not like I'm not going to show up. Just save everyone some trouble and do it now, jerkface.

When he was writing me the ticket, all I could think was, "OMG, this is karma in action! This is what I get for ratting out Repo!!!!" And then I thought, "Well, if so, then this is worth it."

But now I'm thinking this is maybe what I get for telling Cop 2 I didn't see it going anywhere??

Karma is one mysterious bitch. With a lot of explaining to do.

Anyway, TGIF. This week was the longest week ever. It just dragged for me. But now it's weekend time! I have lots of plans with all my wonderful girls. I just love them all to death. So I'm excited. Oh, I just remembered I have new shoes I can wear, too. *happy sigh*

K is out of town, so Sammy and I have the house to ourselves. Aside from playing with my iPod and retrospectively labeling all my posts (shut up, I am anal) , I'll clean the pigsty that is my room, catch up on some episodes of Rome, use up the rest of my disposable camera and hit the gym.

Why am I telling you this? See, I told you my life is pretty ho-hum right now. I apologize. To make up for it, I have some Fun Friday links for you:

Ask a Ninja (too freakin' funny! Plus, you can download episodes from iTunes)

Sticker Giant (If you like Cafe Press, you'll love this one. Click on "Fridge Magnets" and then "Retro Funny"-- you will die. My favorite? "Your proctologist called. They found your head.")

Bored with your playlist? Want to see what other people are listening to? Check out fitPod. It has tons of playlists you can check out so your next workout won't be so boring. Also check out FIQL for playlists of all types. They have even more.

Finally, I am sharing a video with you. Not surprisingly, what I find funny is usually not appropriate at work or around children. If this doesn't bother you either, then you have something in common with Margaret Cho, too.



Have a good weekend, guys!!!

10 comments:

Stuck said...

Maybe.... just MAYBE... it's karma for you driving 15 miles an hour over the speed limit in a 35 MPH zone...

Which department pulled you over? Springdale, Lexington, Richland?

Megan said...

that was FUNNY!

next time have snacks in your car and SSSLLLLOOOOWWWWW down...

cmk said...

Having no problem with the RSS feed.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

"My puss makes everybody horny,
Your puss looks like Barney..."

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!

meish said...

sorry about the ticket.

and labeling all my old posts is something i would totally do. so i'm not starting it at all.

teahouse said...

OMG..that video has me hyperventilating, it's the funniest thing I've seen in ages...make it stop..I can't breathe!!!

NotCarrie said...

I was scared to switch over, too...so far it's been okay, though.

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

aw that sucks about the ticket. if matt was your cop, he woulda let you go as starvation for an excuse. we've sped many a time outta hunger LOL

Virginia Belle said...

stuckey-- it was springdale. i know how little towns are. they need the revenue. which means, no warnings. ever.


megan-- oh, NOW you tell me! ;)

cmk-- thank you!!!

rwa-- i thought so too! the song is totally stuck in my head.

meish-- too late! i've already started retrospective labeling. VB = dork

teahouse-- i am so glad you like it!!! i always think i have a weird sense of humor, so i appreciate the validation

notcarrie-- yeah, me too. what a relief, right?

becky-- yeah, i know. matt's probably cooler than the guy who pulled me over. :(

Behind The Curve said...

I got to see her live at her Sensuous Woman show. This skit is freakin' hilarious! If you get a chance, definitely see her show live.