Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Six

I've been tagged by Smug to do that "6 Weird Facts About You" meme. Which is funny, because I've already done it here and here. And I have done 100 Things About Me. Twice. But what are blogs, if not self-involved, right?

Besides, I still have writer's block. So being tagged is good for me, but bad for you. Ha ha! Let's see.

1. Careers I have thought about pursuing include: real estate agent, writer, pastry chef, travel agent, something in PR, something in advertising/marketing, staff member for a Congressman/Senator, make-up artist, shoe designer, nanny for a disgustingly wealthy family, location scout, someone who does a lot of research to see if it's a good idea to build that housing development/shopping mall/skyscraper there, history professor, school district superintendent, personal assistant. And of course, my dream job: high school principal. At a BIG high school.

2. One of my biggest pet peeves are people who won't take "no" for an answer. Drives me INSANE. I dislike pushy people in general, actually. This goes for salesmen, mothers, customers, colleagues...anyone.

3. I hate the Post Office. Every time I'm in one, I spend my 20 minutes waiting in line thinking of ways to make the Post Office more efficient. By the time I get to the front of the line, I want to scream. Inefficiency also drives me batty.

4. I feel extremely self-conscious at the gym. I do not make eye contact or talk to anyone. This is really strange, because I'm normally really outgoing and sociable. I don't know why I'm like that. Maybe it's the spandex I'm wearing. It kinda makes me feel fat. But I don't like working out in anything else, so....yeah.

5. I do not own a camera. I never have. I use those disposable ones. Or I mooch from my friends. Yes, I'm that annoying friend who always wants you to email the pics to her. For some reason, I just can never justify the purchase. Probably because I know I will probably never be one of those people who takes pictures all the time. I think this will be one of my New Year's Resolutions: get a camera and use it!

6. I have only stolen one thing in my entire life: a lollipop from a grocery store. I was about 5 years old. I have felt guilty ever since, especially since I didn't get caught!

I am not tagging anyone because I want to post another post right away! Do this if you want...

6 comments:

Smug said...

Thanks for doing this! I just don't know that many bloggers yet- if I get tagged again on something, I will leave you alone :)

Alison said...

So I have it all figured out for you. Start by teaching history in a middle or high school. Get your administrative credential and become principal of a middle or high school, and then work your way up to superintendent. Perfect!

teahouse said...

You don't own a camera????

Somehow, I can't get past that one...

Fluffycat said...

OMG I hate the post office too. They suck so bad. I hate waiting in line anywhere, and I can never figure out why they have a ton of people in the back but only two people working the cashiers.

Phantom Hater said...

I can't believe you don't own a camera. And you're a thief to boot...you're dead to me. ;)

I think all bloggers are vain and self-centered. I mean, you're writing entries about your life as if you think the rest of the world gives a crap. I'm not saying your readers don't give a crap. Your blog is quite entertaining, but the only step you can take after this is to write one of your huge entries called, "1001 Interesting Things about VB".

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Wait, wait, wait...can we go back to the part about you working out in spandex - and only spandex?