I've been tagged by Smug to do that "6 Weird Facts About You" meme. Which is funny, because I've already done it here and here. And I have done 100 Things About Me. Twice. But what are blogs, if not self-involved, right?
Besides, I still have writer's block. So being tagged is good for me, but bad for you. Ha ha! Let's see.
1. Careers I have thought about pursuing include: real estate agent, writer, pastry chef, travel agent, something in PR, something in advertising/marketing, staff member for a Congressman/Senator, make-up artist, shoe designer, nanny for a disgustingly wealthy family, location scout, someone who does a lot of research to see if it's a good idea to build that housing development/shopping mall/skyscraper there, history professor, school district superintendent, personal assistant. And of course, my dream job: high school principal. At a BIG high school.
2. One of my biggest pet peeves are people who won't take "no" for an answer. Drives me INSANE. I dislike pushy people in general, actually. This goes for salesmen, mothers, customers, colleagues...anyone.
3. I hate the Post Office. Every time I'm in one, I spend my 20 minutes waiting in line thinking of ways to make the Post Office more efficient. By the time I get to the front of the line, I want to scream. Inefficiency also drives me batty.
4. I feel extremely self-conscious at the gym. I do not make eye contact or talk to anyone. This is really strange, because I'm normally really outgoing and sociable. I don't know why I'm like that. Maybe it's the spandex I'm wearing. It kinda makes me feel fat. But I don't like working out in anything else, so....yeah.
5. I do not own a camera. I never have. I use those disposable ones. Or I mooch from my friends. Yes, I'm that annoying friend who always wants you to email the pics to her. For some reason, I just can never justify the purchase. Probably because I know I will probably never be one of those people who takes pictures all the time. I think this will be one of my New Year's Resolutions: get a camera and use it!
6. I have only stolen one thing in my entire life: a lollipop from a grocery store. I was about 5 years old. I have felt guilty ever since, especially since I didn't get caught!
I am not tagging anyone because I want to post another post right away! Do this if you want...