Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thursday 13: VB Quiz!

Woo Hoo! Sunday will be the 2nd anniversary of this blog! (So go tell me Happy Blog Birthday!)

I thought that it would be fun to make a little quiz for my readers to see how well you've been paying attention. I will get your quiz results in my email. The winner will get...um....I dunno. Maybe I will email them a pic of me. Unless I can think of something cooler. Or if they already know what I look like. Maybe I can mail some cookies. [Note to self: Think up a better prize.]









Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com








Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!







The quiz has 10 questions, but since this is a Thursday 13, there are three bonus questions. If you want credit for these bonus answers, you have to email them to me at: virginia_belle@hotmail.com

Alright, here are the three bonus questions.

11. Name one of VB's favorite candies.
12. What is one of VB's pet peeves?
13. Ok, this one is just totally shameless: What is your favorite thing about reading this blog? Do you have a favorite post? How long have you been reading?

Remember, don't post your answers/results here. Email the bonus question answers to me yourself or take the quiz, which will automatically email the answers to me. Or both.

Good Luck!!!! You have until 8am, EST on Monday, November 12 to get the answers to me!

Woo Hoo! This is fun!!! Or maybe, it's just fun for me....I dunno.

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Dang it! There was a trick question in there!!!!! I should SO win that picture of you so I can add it to my Shrinia.

kimmykins13 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimmykins13 said...

oops - I effed up and put my bonus questions in the comments so I had to delete them. I'm emailing you the bonus questions.

Virginia Belle said...

there are no trick questions. your score disappoints me, MJ. i will remember this when i'm shopping for your christmas present.

Lisa said...

my score disappoints myself *sulking*
I got distracted by something shiny.

Unknown said...

I did good...minus one.... I think it was a trick one too... lol 90% go me!!

(M)ary said...

oops. i only got a 40...but i knew the answer to the most important question: the origin of the name Virginia Belle

Anonymous said...

holy bejesus! that was the best quiz ever!! I still can't believe those three guys you dated...!!!

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Damn. I got five of the first six, and then I missed four in a row.

I need to go back and read more of your archives, I guess.

Christina said...

i took the quiz twice hoping my score would improve. sadly, it didnt. looks like i need to pay more attention. :)