Hey! This is my 200th post! Cool. I posted eariler today, too, if you scroll down.
Funny moment of the week: I was walking Sammy. I saw a cute guy in the parking lot. I kind of smiled and said hi as he was getting into his car. Not 2 seconds after that, I walked into a gigantic spider web, complete with massively huge spider. By the time I saw it, it was too late. I was totally enveloped in this sticky, icky spiderweb, and I lost track of the massively huge spider. By this point, he was in his car, and he probably saw the whole thing, yet it was out of context since he couldn't hear my squeals and screaming. I just looked like some sqirmy girl, dancing around like a maniac, wiping something invisible from myself. What a great first impression.
Sammy starts his training class tonight. He will be valedictorian, I just know it, because he is World's Smartest Dog. He learned "sit" and "stay" in two days. We have been practicing at home already. By the end of class, he will sit, stay, lay down, walk better on a leash and come when he is called. It will be so fun. I'm sure I will have stories from these weekly classes.
Becky tagged me last week. I've done this meme before (see sidebar), but I thought of 6 more. And I'm just now getting around to writing it! Here goes:
Six (More) Weird Things About Me
1. I really prefer my orange juice with lots of pulp. Mmmm, pulpy!
2. If I go to one of those stadiums/coliseums where the seats are at a really steep incline, and the person sitting in front of you is actually underneath you practically, I will be white-knuckling it the whole time. I cannot stand being in buildings like that. I feel like I could fall out of my seat and tumble all the way to the bottom at any given second. I kind of get vertigo, almost. I think I have a fear of heights--shaking, sweating, clammy skin, dry mouth...you name it.
3. In my family tree, there are some really weird/awful names*: Florence, Wilbur, Harold, Euphemia**, Eulella, Ephraim, Ebenezer, Elmer (I think), Ida, Arabella (actually, I kind of like that one), Imogene, Desire (there were some Puritans in my family, back in the day) and Dorothy, to name a few.
*No offense to anyone with loved ones by these names. This blog merely reflects my own humble opinion. So no angry emails, ok?
**This name sounds like a medical condition to me. Like, "Well, the doctor said I have some euphemiation in my toes." or "Oh no! I've been diagnosed with euphemia!" Anyway, this is a running joke in my family.
4. I just asked K if I do anything weird, and she informed me that I chew rhythmically. I guess there is a set pattern of chewing to which I have grown accustomed. I had no idea. So to hear this cracked me up, especially since I laugh at Sammy for the same thing! You could set a metronome to his water slurping.
5. I can flip you off with my toes. No joke. Maybe I should post a pic of that. I can also flare my nostrils voluntarily and raise my left eyebrow. And shake my eyeballs. It's kinda gross. You'd have to see it in person. My brothers can do it, too. We are one eyeball-shaking family.
6. I like the smell of fertilizer. Not the animal-poop/fish carcass kind. The artificial, inorganic kind. Then again, I like any smell associated with plants. This goes for candles, purfumes, air fresheners, etc. too. If it says "rainforest", "fig", "cypress", "meadow", "moss" or "fern" I will probably love it. This makes purfumes shopping difficult, as most purfumes smell citrusy or floral. It's an ongoing struggle.
Ok, who to tag? How about Teahouse and MJ? Or anyone else who wants to do it!