1. I really enjoy books on CD. Especially on road trips.
2. I have stopped buying stilettos. Now, I find myself gravitating towards flats.
3. I no longer like any music on any radio station. Except this one station that plays mostly 90s alternative.
4. Although I am exposed to what I would say is a slightly-higher-than-average amount of celebrity gossip, I'm starting to not know who the young people are anymore. I leaf through People magazine thinking, "Who the hell is that?"
5. Exposing a sliver of belly while wearing a form-fitting top is no longer an age-appropriate or flattering wardrobe choice for me. Now, it's empire waists with hip-length hemlines. I also now loathe jeans which allow my undies to hang out for the world to see.
6. The last time I stayed out past midnight, in a bar, was........um.......
7. I quit smoking. Completely.
8. I don't understand why '80s clothes are back. Leggings look good on no one. The big plastic colored jewelry is ugly. I'm worried that giant lace bows in our hair is next. Besides, why would I want to dress like Madonna did when I was in kindergarten??
9. I find myself turning the volume down, rather than up.
10. Frat boys are totally offensive to me now. (WOW has that changed!!)
11. Going out to dinner IS my "night on the town".
12. I am not renewing my subscription to Cosmopolitan, because every time I open it, I think, "Oh. I did that in college. Is there anything in here that is applicable to my life now?" Frustrated, I put it down and pick up Better Homes & Gardens. Aaahhh! Recipes! Redecorating! Time management tips! This is bliss!!!
13. I drive a Pontiac Vibe. And I like it.