Yes! Another 3-post day! Now my readers can get their VB fix!
I was on vacation. I don't feel like looking up the code.
13 Annoying Things
Don't you hate it when...
1. You put a dirty fork in the dishwasher, only to realize the dishes are clean. Now you have re-dirtied all the silverware.
2. You drop something you need into the toilet. Or you drop something you don't need into the toilet, but it's too big to flush. Either way, it's time to go fishing.
3. You go to put on the top you want to wear, only to realize there is a stain on it.
4. Your deoderant conks out halfway through your day.
5. You think no one is looking, only to realize someone is.
6. You are already late, and you spill your purse all over God's creation. There are tampons and ATM receipts and other things you can't just leave laying on the ground.
7. You have lost the receipt. For something that costs a decent amount of money. So now you are stuck with it. It stares you in the face every day, saying, "Ha ha! You're stupid! You should have known not to spend your money on something like me, anyway!"
8. You move, and forget that you have packed your library books. A month and a half later, you find them.
9. You drop it and it breaks. When you are trying to sweep it up, you cut your foot. It won't stop bleeding. You are now late. Plus, you have to go buy another thing like the one you just shattered.
10. You're in a major hurry and the store is out of what you need. Of course, you made a special trip to that store just for that item.
11. A bird poops on your head.
12. You forgot their birthday, but they remembered yours. And give you a nice gift.
13. The drawer under the stove falls off its track, and you can't get the damn drawer back in right, no matter how much you try, cry, plead or scream.
These things happen to everyone, right? It's not just me, running around, cussing up a storm??