At the end of this weekend, KT is moving back to her hometown of Utica, NY. I know that MJ is pretty bummed, and I am too. Although we understand that she's gotta do what she's gotta do, it just won't be the same without her. So until we can reunite the Black Ponies again (inside joke!), MJ and I will be here in SC, feeling sad that these things will not be the same without our dear KT.
1. Eating Mexican food. Or going to Yesterday's for their yummy chicken and grits.
2. Going to watch our favorite local band, Loch Ness Johnny.
3. Going out for Girl's Night......pink champagne....crazy drunk men....who knows what would happen???
4. Giggling over the same old inside jokes. ("Belle??")
5. Eating dinner at our favorite special-occasion restaurant, The Blue Marlin. Or, as one of us slurred once, "The Moo Blarlin".
6. Planning our next trip together. (We have been talking about hitting Philly next...but I don't know if it will beat our NYC trip last summer...)
7. Playing with and talking about our dogs. Or, in KT's case, sneaking them into hockey games.
8. Making birthday cakes (or, in MJ's case, pies) for each other.
9. Bowling nights with Mr. Bill & Crew.
10. Going to Goatfeather's (a local restaurant) or Starbuck's for coffee and long, deep discussions about men and our lives.
12. The St. Patty's Day festival in 5 Points.
13. Pretty much everything. Even turning "blight". (Yeah, we have a lot of inside jokes...can you tell??)
Oh!!! I am getting really sad writing this!!! KT, we will miss you so much. I can't wait until you come back in May to see us. :')