You know I love making lists.
1. FedSucksy and I played phone tag for a few days. Then I got annoyed, so I stopped answering my phone for last-minute coffee dates. He kept cancelling at the last minute. Very irritating. Since Saturday, he has called me 3 times. I have not called him back. I am trying to decide if I want to. Am I being rude? I don't really have anything to say to him. I don't want to date him, out of fear that he will stand me up again. It would just be awkward and pointless, don't you think? Should I return the call?
2. Why do they lock up the toilet paper at work? As if anyone really wants to steal that crap!
3. If you are a nudist, and you go to use the bathroom, would you shut the door? Because really, what is the point?
4. Why do people think libraries are so intimidating? It's just like Barnes & Noble, only not as cool because we don't let you eat and drink in here. Same idea, only with older and more boring stuff. What is the big deal? If you don't know how to find books using call numbers, ask us to explain it to you. It takes all of 5 minutes to get it.
5. Who doesn't know how to use a photocopier? I mean, come on. They have been around for at least 40 years now, people. It ain't rocket science.
That's all I got today, folks. Crappy post, I know. Slow news day. Stay cool. We are currently at 103 as I type this. (If you include heat index.) When I go home, I will pay homage to the air conditioning gods. May wonderful things come to them tenfold. Because if my electricity goes off again like it has 3 times this week, and my ice cream melts, I will be one pissy bitch.