Ok, this will be more fun for me than for you. I stole 2 memes from Anne.
Things that scare me.
2. heights (but funny enough, I am cool with flying!)
3. cooking large hunks of meat. If you screw it up, there goes dinner. If you don't cook it long enough, it's still raw in the middle. And don't even get me started on all the different cuts of meat. So freaking confusing.
People who make me laugh.
1. Sam over at Sam's Stories
2. Lady Starfish
3. Mrs. Boston
Things I hate most.
1. People who read over my shoulder
2. Inefficiency. Drives me bananas.
3. When someone says, "Whatever!" to me. Totally rude and disrespectful.
Things I don't understand.
1. How people get started on highly addictive, illegal substances. I mean, at some point, they have said, "Yeah! Put the needle in my arm! That's a great idea!"
2. Why some people are terrified of libraries
3. How some people I've met never seem to eat. Not in an anorexic kind of way, but they just seem to forget to eat. Everyone at the beach was like that last weekend. K and I kept looking at each other, saying, "When do these people eat? Why are we the only hungry people?"
Things I'm doing right now.
1. Worrying about my dog
2. Keeping a major secret and trying to decide what to do about it
3. Mentally making my weekend plans: game watching, cooking, going to the gym...
Things I want to do before I die.
1. Do more traveling
2. Go platinum blonde
3. Have lots of kids, even if it means owning 10 dogs
Things I can do.
1. Line my eyes with liquid eyeliner (it's harder than you think)
2. Drive stick shift
3. Stick up for myself when I've had enough
Ways to describe my personality.
4. Efficient (Anne did 4 here, so I guess that is legal..)
Things I can't do.
1. Make someone feel the same way about me as I do about them
2. Balance my checkbook--Why am I off by $4.12???? There is no logical reason.
3. Look good in brown
Things I think you should listen to.
1. Your gut instinct
2. Your mother
3. Your doctor
Things you should never listen to.
1. Your ex
2. A liar
3. Anyone saying something that sounds too good to be true.
Things I'd like to learn.
1. Several foreign languages
2. How to read people's minds
3. How to fix my car all by myself, or at least know when I'm being overcharged.
3. fried chicken
Beverages I drink regularly.
2. diet coke
3. cranberry juice
Shows I watched as a kid.
1. G.I. Joe
2. Mission Impossible
8 Facts/Things/Habits about me.
1. I have animals in my dreams a LOT. I recently dreamt that I was being chased by a bear. And Hilary Swank drove up in a car and rescued me. Weird. The celebrity-in-your-dream thing is new for me. I have been having them a lot, lately.
2. I secretly have no desire to ever quit smoking. I love cigarettes. But I still try to quit because it's good for me.
3. There are certain things I'm willing to pay someone to do so I don't have to fool with it myself: cut/color my hair, squeeze my dog's butt, alter my clothes, steam clean my carpets, do my taxes.
4. I hate it when people (anyone) see me without makeup. Even my mother.
5. I hold very, very few grudges. If I do, it is because the person betrayed me in some way. Disloyalty is the ultimate sin in my book.
6. If money were no object, I would get acrylic nails and keep them on for the rest of my life. Yes, I know they are kinda tacky, but I like them anyway.
7. No matter how out-of-style they become, I will always wear the following: big earrings, frosty pink lipstick, high heels and fitted turtlenecks. Not necessarily all the time or all at once, though.
8. Lately, when something bad happens to me, I am convinced it is God's way of punishing me for not going to church anymore. So I apologize to Him a lot and make promises I may or may not keep.