OMG, you guys. TGIF. That's all I can say right now.
Soon, I will be living alone for the first time in 3 years. WOOT! And let me tell ya, I'm excited. I have made this list of fun things you can do ONLY if you are a single woman who lives alone*:
1. Eat ice cream for breakfast. Topless.
2. Stay in your pjs until 3pm, complete with unbrushed teeth and dirty hair. (Ok, you could do this if you lived with people, but they would probably think you are weird.)
3. Make the executive decision to stop shaving your legs for 2 weeks.
4. Walk around topless. With the blinds open. (Oops! Sorry, Hot Neighbor!)
5. Do your ironing in your underwear. (WHY do I enjoy doing that so much???)
6. Watch soft porn in the living room.
7. Sleep naked and then spread eagle on the bed without getting jabbed in the ribcage for hogging it.
8. Designate an extra room as "The Junk Room" and put whatever is bugging you in there. That way, your house is perpetually and inexplicably tidy. Little do your houseguests know....
9. Or you could designate the room "The Dressing Room" or "The Party Room" or "The Girly Girl Room" or whatever the hell you want.
10. You can paint your bathroom Kool-Aid purple. Btw, yes, Virginia, you can paint it in your underwear.
11. Talk on the phone very loudly and for as long as you like. No censoring necessary. Snorting laughter optional.
12. Bring home hotties. (Not that I have much luck in this department...) Make them breakfast in the morning. No whispering required, unless it's naughty little things in his ear.
13. Never wait in line for the washer/dryer. Or remove other people's lint from the dryer vent. (UGH one of my biggest pet peeves EVER.)
14. Never worry that someone is hogging all the hot water. Or the driveway.
15. Dance around your living room to Britney Spears/Hilary Duff/some other bubblegum singer you favor, although you'd never admit it publicly. Nakedness is optional.
16. Let the dirty dishes pile up, the dust collect on the shelves and the smudges cover the surfaces. It's only your dirt. No one else has to see it.
17. Cook that dish your roommate would have hated, and really enjoy it. Or, cook that dish your roommate loved, and don't worry about having to share it.
18. Come home the day after a night of partying. No one questioning you about it.
19. Go to bed at 8pm. Wake up at 4pm. Or 3am. Or go to bed at midnight. It's all the same when you live alone. It only has to be quiet if YOU say it has to be quiet. *wink*
20. Go ahead and light that 18th candle. No one is there to make Wiccan ritual jokes about you. (I like to light a ton of candles at the same time! Sue me!)
21. Spend an entire Sunday afternoon watching Nip/Tuck.
Can you think of any more??? Tee hee this is fun! I can't wait for May 1st! Alone at last! I didn't realize how much I missed not wearing pants. I hereby designate May as "Naked VB Month"!
*and yes, I will be doing most of these, thankyouverymuch. As soon as I find some porn.