Thursday, November 01, 2007

New! Improved?

Well, howdy. As you can see, I was trying to think of a post for today, when I started messing around in Blogger and realized that if you "upgrade" your template, they give you this handy-dandy editing thingamabobber which makes changing the stuff in your template WAY easier.

Obviously, I have some sidebar organizing and editing to do....hmmmm....

But the cool thing is, not only is it easier to move/change stuff, they also give you little tools so you can add stuff easily to your template. I highly recommend you do this. Some of the features are really neat, and you still have all of your normal html editing abilities. I think.

Plus, this is a much prettier template, don't you think? I like the top part especially. What is that? A fruit tree or something? I dunno. But I like all these colors.

Anyway, since this is National Blog Writing Month, I'm going to try and post every day this month. I don't know how well that will go when I go home for Thanksgiving...I can only imagine what The Czarina would say if she caught me blogging....

"What do you mean, you have a blog? Oh my gawd, I bet you are just asking for some psycho to stalk you and kill you! You probably have a million internet predators reading it! I bet they know your address and phone number and...if your father knew you were doing this..."

Ugh.

Anyway, I wish I had a more interesting post for you today, but all the Thursday 13s I have been working on end up being Thursday 9s or 10s. Which kind of defeats the purpose.

In case you are wondering, everything is the same. Or, as my dad used to say, "No news is good news."

CN is still wonderful. We are having date night tomorrow. Aw.

My friends are still the best.

I still want to lose weight. I have lost my motivation. Have you seen it? Maybe it's in a lost n found bin somewhere....I need to find it soon, because (thanks to my wonderfully happy relationship, which makes me feel secure and accepted) I'm slowly ballooning into Whale-sized VB. Ugh.

I am still broke, but the good news is, I get my Christmas bonus in about 3 weeks -- WOOT!

And I still haven't killed Toby, despite the fact that he annoys the crap out of me.

So this is it for now, unless I can finish up one of my Thursday 13s before the night is over.

5 comments:

Smug said...

Try www.sparkpeople.com - totally free and I have lost 20 pounds following their advice!

Phantom Hater said...

Everyone gains a little weight when they get in relationships. I would just suggest finding some physical activities (other than the obvious--lol) to do with the bf. Maybe rock-climbing or something for "date night".

(removed) said...

Love the new look. :)

Len said...

Some of the features are really neat, and you still have all of your normal html editing abilities. I think.

No, you don't. Hurumph.

meish said...

hmm, this blog layout really feels like "home"... :)

as for what your parents would say if they knew you had a blog, my parents would be right up there, too. ugh indeed.