Friday, August 10, 2007

Fun Friday: Bad Dates

There's no point in talking about all of this unless we are going to have a good laugh out of it, right?

This is pretty bad....I can only imagine how uncomfortable the guy must have felt.

There's something to be said for being too honest...




Of course, halfway through all of these posts, I discovered that one of my favorite bloggers, Charming But Single, recently wrote similar posts. Only she's a much better writer than I am, so you might want to see what she says:

Five Things I Should Know by the End of Our First Date
Five Things I Should Not Know by the End of Our First Date

I thought this was a good article for guys to read -- Ten Signs You've Been Single for Too Long. Cute Neighbor has 4 that I'm aware of......yeesh.

Have nice weekends, everyone! If I don't post by Tuesday, that means I've been cooked to death in this horrible heat wave! Seriously, our heat index today is about 116. No joke! One radio station here in town is even playing Christmas carols today to at least attempt at helping people stay cool!

5 comments:

Len said...

What, since when is a guy who owns a cat weird?

coffeesnob said...

dating gets such a bad press, i'm surprised it's even done anymore.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

I have four as well. It could be worse - like having a cat.

charming, but single said...

Awww, thanks doll!

Don't melt this weekend!

Rebecca said...

Ok, I read the 10 list for men, and I know I'm a femme, but yup, it confirmed that I've been single too long. :-0 Then I wonder, where have all the real men gone?