Friday, February 10, 2006

Fun Fridays

I started a weekly event here at work and I thought I'd start sharing it with my readers. On Fridays, I email a link to a wierd or fun website I've found. Since I've been doing this for a while, I'm sorry to say that you are behind. So here's some to catch you up:


Fun Site

Another Fun Site

Yet Another Fun Site

Weird Site

Another Weird Site

Oh, and finally, The Peeps Go To the Library. (This is a classic site familiar with all Library School Graduates.) One of my duties as a librarian is to keep people informed, for better or for worse. I hope you enjoy these as much as my coworkers do. And yes, I realize I have a very strange sense of humor. I'll be back next week with more! Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

teahouse said...

That McPhee site is funny. Euwww..yummy gummy heart!!

Buffy said...

There are so many freakin' firewalls up at my office. All we ever get, Friday or no, are boring company memos.

And the occasional note from the cash office.

Virginia Belle said...

I'm sorry to hear about that, Buffy. You'll have to check out my blog for some fun friday stuff!