Monday, December 05, 2005

Three Things

A little about me for those who don't know me personally....

Three Things
Three things that scare me:
1:Brown (not black) crickets
2:Heights
3:E-bola virus
Three people who make me laugh:
1:Dave Chapelle
2:Mike Myers
3:My Best Friend
Three Things I love:
1:Office supplies
2:Makeup
3:Candy
Three Things I hate:
1:Squash
2:Olives
3:Carrot Top
Three things I don't understand:
1:How other people know what kind of job they want
2:Fishing--it is so freakin' boring.
3:How people can live in really really cold places.
Three things on my desk:
1:Picture of the fam
2:Highlighters in every color
3:Lots and lots of colored post-its
Three things I'm doing right now:
1:Not working
2:Thinking about lunch
3:Having a bad hair day
Three things I want to do before I die:
1:Become fluent in 5 languages
2:Travel
3:Have kids
Three things I can do:
1:Navigate (I never get lost!)
2:Play the violin
3:Cook
Three ways to describe my personality:
1:Sarcastic
2:Friendly
3:Understanding
Three things I can't do:
1:Math! I can't even balance my checkbook!
2:Park my car evenly--I'm always crooked
3:Lie
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

No comments: